Who should I name as the person to administer my affairs if I cannot?

You want to nominate someone you trust that would act in your best interest and in the best interest of those you care about.  Many times the choice is obvious, but sometimes it is not.  The right person to make medical decisions on your behalf may not be the same person you would want to handle your financial affairs.  The best person for your children to live with may not be the best person to manage their inheritance.  JDS Law is equipped to walk you through the process for selecting the people who will carry out the plans you make.